January 6, 2010

And it begins....

perfectly_inked: i am not always a dark humored cunt, you know

groobes: i don't think you're dark humored at all.

groobes: i think you're dry, but it's not the same thing.

perfectly_inked: sarcastic/dry... okay fine. i'm not always a dry humored cunt.

groobes: you're not always a dry cunt? ZING!

perfectly_inked: i think i just take this seriously because i want badly to write for an audience

perfectly_inked: but maybe if i can meet your standards at least partly then i'm sure i can pass for the rest of my slacker brethren

groobes: its something to aspire to, certainly

perfectly_inked: i sent that invite, dicklick

groobes: OHBOY!

groobes: maybe im already blogging

groobes: you ever think of that?

groobes: a blog thats way cooler than yours

groobes: and you say IM the egotistical one

groobes: shit

perfectly_inked: you said blogging is faggotry so i assumed you didn't participate in said faggotry

groobes: maybe im a closet blogger

groobes: i hide my passion with sarcasm and denial

groobes: oh...my...god i HAVE to tell you about this salad i had yesterday OMGOMGOMG

groobes: one paragraph wont do. will 4 work?

groobes: and I just had the most UNBELIEVABLE bowel movement!

groobes: fine, let's comprimise

perfectly_inked: fine

groobes: ill blog for you if you take pictures of yourself spreading your buttcheeks in front of a bathroom mirror for me. deal?

8 Comments:

Creedish said...

*opening email pictures* Fap, fap, fap, fap.

Creedish said...

talent isn't cheap.

jenniy said...

i know... you can't imagine what i had to do for the guys on here who are actually talented...

Tyson said...

damn. wheres my pictures? haha j/k

detroitkingpin said...

HEY I WANT MY PICS TOO!! :P

Esoteric said...

I can think of few ways to piss Groobes off. For example get one of your guy friends to stand in their bathroom and so forth. Then send him the pics. Hahahaha!

Creedish said...

You don't know me very well. If I've already gone through the trouble of pulling it out, I'll figure out a way to comprimise. I'd probably just pretend it was Rosie O'Donnell or something.

jenniy said...

oh don't bother pretending like you actually had to pull it out of anything. in my mind at least, you're naked during all our exchanges.

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com