January 19, 2010

gas station perks

fuck. i forgot i needed gas. jesus...now i'm going to be even later than i already am. what's new.

i pass the turn i need to make to get to tallahassee in favor of hitting a gas station a little closer than the one just before the florida line. it takes me a few miles in the wrong direction but i don't want to press my luck on these backroads. it's a rainy, nasty night.

i pull into the gas station a few minutes later and get out to pump my gas. it's still sprinkling but thankfully, it's not nearly as cold as it's been over the last week. in fact, i'm wearing a 3/4 sleeve button down shirt and a skirt with tights. no jacket needed. i do still have on a pair of leg warmers over my heels. i just like them. i have my own style.

after pumping my gas, i head into the store to get some coffee and a bit of candy (couldn't resist temptation). coming out of the store is a guy in a muscle shirt, bermuda shorts, and white sneakers. he glances up at me and then does a very noticeable double take, extended style. i walk into the store as he reaches his car and start looking for something to satisfy my sugar craving. a few minutes later, he walks back into the store and glances in my direction. cute, i think...no, not about him in his mismatched clothes with his bad tattoo, but about the act itself. i just sort of smile to myself and continue on with my shopping. by the way, sugar babies are fucking good. so. fucking. good. as are giant chewy nerds.


                   


i walk out of the store and he's still parked just outside, fiddling with something in the car, i guess, in a feeble attempt to look like he has some reason to still be there. as soon as i pass his vehicle, he starts to back out and turns my way driving behind me. my skirt is tight and i'm wearing a nice little pinup style black shirt with white polka dots that shows off my shape pretty well. he whistles as he passes by. i can't help but laugh to myself. i was wondering if he'd actually say something or hit on me after all this effort to check me out...i throw up my hand in a semi wave and send a side glance smirk his way. as he drives off he still manages to yell out a "damn, you are fine" in my direction before he heads off... i just grin with one eyebrow raised and climb in the car.

dear redneckish patron of the climax quick buys,

i'm not really sure whether i should be flattered or not considering the source, but thanks for the smile. it put an extra bit of swing in my step. i hope you had a good time jerking off to me later.

sincerely,
j

2 Comments:

Bag Man said...

You have a kick ass outlook on life. I love it. I would have been one of those guys that just looked and never said anything, and then went home to jerk off. Either way you don't get the girl, right? Though, he did make you smile by saying something. That is what I am torn by a lot. Do you like it all the time if a guy is checking you out? Or does it depend on the day? I think I never say anything because I don't want to piss anyone off. Hmmm.

jenniy said...

i'm not sure if i'm the right person to ask because it seems i don't really think like a whole lot of other women. i like getting checked out and it's always complimentary to be appreciated as long as it isn't, you know, creepy. stalking sort of pushes the boundaries.

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com