February 20, 2010

what's yours?

here's the thing. i have a secret. i thought it would be best to share it with you fucking strangers. technically speaking i have innumerable...so do you all. but this is mine.

i have a thing for christianne amanpour. go ahead. mock me. i don't care. but i want her to manhandle me and make me quiver. i've never quivered. i think she could pull that off. i am waiting.

if you think that's my secret though, you got some learning to do lucy. but i'll put it together for you.

i woke up that morning, with stunning morning wood. my wife wasn't home. i had slept in. it was sunny. so i started cranking. as per.

it was going alright, but i hit a roadblock. i couldn't hop over the fence. i was in a holding pattern. my ceiling was suddenly much less appealing. time to turn the tv on for inspiration. CNN. gimme some tan clothes clad CA.

no such luck. some crazy person just drove a plane into a building.

i kept going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com