February 15, 2010

every now and then

dear nonexistent boobietasselsforbuddha fanbase,

So...every once in awhile I boycott the internet. It takes up too much of my time and I spend more effort on online only friendships than I do with my real life friends because it's easier. It's easier to sit in panties and a tshirt in the comfort of my own home and not worry about whether my lip gloss is looking fresh and my ass looks okay in the skirt versus the jeans but I'm wearing heels so it shouldn't really matter but do they really match this skirt or do I look completely retarded or does anyone even notice what my shoes look like at all?

At home, I can listen to the music I like and my witty responses aren't really timed and if I don't feel like talking to someone, I can feign internet trouble. Sigh. If only real life could be so easy...

1. what does it mean when a person discusses the acting genius that is vince vaughn just after you choke down a load?

2. my coworkers read this blog and report back to my boss what's written here. i've been asked to refrain from referring to them here. i imagine most people reading this don't even know whether anything i've written here actually happened and since you don't know where i work or the names of my coworkers, it was really an unnecessary complaint.

3. The internet and texting abilities have been taken away at work. there's not much left for anyone to complain about there. i assume that's why my blog was a topic. i'm also betting that eventually, my clothes will be mentioned if they haven't already.

4. if you hadn't noticed, my job has more drama than a friday episode of the young and the restless. i might be violating someone's pivacy by saying so....at least in their minds.

5. i watched funny people with adam sandler and seth rogen. besides the fact that seth rogen was fucking phenomenally hot, the movie was enjoyable. i totally dug the dark humor employed through most of it... i just don't think a whole lot of people are going to get it.

6. right now, i'd really like someone to come over for a glass of wine and to watch rocknrolla with me. i've become a guy ritchie fan.

that's my 6 randoms for the day...one for everyday i boycotted the net. please share some randoms yourself.

love always,

j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com