February 18, 2010

Conversational masterpiece

Perfectly_inked: that's a mighty big gun sir

Sparkler ass: it's a water gun

Perfectly_inked: can you make yourself magically older?

Sparkler ass: How much older?

Perfectly_inked: Well, you're like 15, right? (or 23 which is really no different from 15)

Sparkler ass: Or 24…how old does 24 equal out to?

Perfectly_inked: 17 which still means you're jailbait

Sparkler ass: So when I'm 30 I'll still only be 6?

Perfectly_inked: When you're 30 it won't matter and I'll feel less like a cougar when I fuck you.

Sparkler ass: As long as you keep it really kinky like pinching my nipples and spitting in my mouth

Perfectly_inked: I'm fond of spitting

Perfectly_inked: Sometimes it's needed

Sparkler ass: Haha…I know right

Perfectly_inked: You can spit on me but not in my mouth…

Perfectly_inked: Or my ass

Sparkler ass: Well SHIT!..where does that leave?

Perfectly_inked: I dunno but I'll let you dip strawberries in my ass.

Sparkler ass: Hell yeah…chocolate covered. Those are delicious.

Perfectly_inked: Can we youtube it?

Sparkler ass: I'm not sure if you can put that on youtube

Perfectly_inked: It's worth a shot

Perfectly_inked: Or two

Sparkler ass: Can I suck a gummy worm out your ass too?

Perfectly_inked: It's a requirement, dude.


Sparkler ass: thank god.

Perfectly_inked: No spaghetti though unless you make kissy noises like in lady and the tramp

1 Comments:

Bag Man said...

Awesome! You rock my sox Jenniy!

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com