February 3, 2010

This Time It's Personal

"Jesus, I really enjoy your company these days. You're really helping me get through my toughest days."

She has her eyes closed while she lays supine, head propped on a makeshift pillow. She carries Jesus in her heart and although she speaks to the empty room, she closes her eyes to focus the conversation inward. Some days she feels guilty for only opening up and allowing him in during her darkest hours. It should have been this way all along, she says on those days. Mostly she's just thankful for the support, love, and company.

"You are my savior in more ways than one, you know. You complete me and give me something to wake up for each morning. Our talks are so wonderful and inspiring for me, Jesus.

Yes, I know you're here for all of us and love us all unconditionally. That must take tremendous strength. Does it bother you that I never allowed you in until I was so hurt?

That's good, then. I'm glad you can understand.

Well, honestly, I don't think I've ever known unconditional love before now."

She smiles sweetly and drifts off, snoring lightly. It's been this way for weeks now. Her relationship with Jesus started as simple prayers for help. She lost her job, her home...she was repeatedly assaulted on the streets. She's had quite a time over the last several months and is very thankful to have this anchor to keep her steady. Her lowest came when she was picked up by the police just 3 weeks ago. She had turned to prostitution on occasion when she had no other means to feed herself. She hated every minute of it, but sometimes life just works that way, she has stated....you have to do things you'd never thought yourself capable of just to be able to survive.

She doesn't really understand what happened that evening. An older man picked her up downtown. He was nice enough and treated her gently. He even offered to give her extra money. She doesn't know why she attacked him with the box cutter she had in her jacket pocket, but she did. She injured him badly and likely permanently disfigured his face. When the policemen found her in an alley close to the man's vehicle, she was covered in blood and curled into a tiny ball screaming about wolves in sheep's clothing.

That was the night Jesus came to her.

The night of her salvation...

The days go by and her talks with the Lord Jesus Christ become more frequent and lengthy. She no longer lays with her eyes closed during these talks either. She sits in a chair in the room. She's alert and animated talking at length about any number of topics. At this point, she talks more than not pausing only to listen to Jesus' responses. The inappropriate direction these talks have taken has been surprising to say the least.

She gets flustered and flirty. Her face flushes and she rubs her hands over her thighs, up her sides, and occasionally over her nipples which always harden early on in the talks. And she's begun to rub herself through the crotch of her pajamas...

"I know it isn't right, I know. I need you...in my mouth, in my cunt, even in my ass, Jesus. Everywhere. I need that closeness with you just like all the preachers and ministers do.

Yes, I'm sure. How could I not want you? Your body is exquisite. Your cock is perfectly large, and on top of it all, you've been here for me when I needed you most. I need to show you how much that means to me.

Say what you want but I think you disrupted my whole life this way just so I could fuck you the way you need to be fucked. I'm here now, so take me."

She bites her bottom lip and sighs audibly when she calls Jesus a naughty boy for stroking his cock in the chair across from hers but never takes her eyes off that empty seat.

It's been quite a buildup and on this day, the number of observers in that little room behind the mirror has tripled since she first came here. Hospital gossip spreads like wildfire and it seems everyone wants a peek at the hot little number that fucks Jesus in observation room c. Someone has even brought popcorn. Off color jokes circle around the room mostly involving the woman's mental health...how much medicine would you have to feed her to keep her from biting your dick off but keep her coherent enough to give a great blowjob...things like that. Her primary diagnosis is schizophrenia and although with this illness, a stabilization of medication is necessary to decent functioning, doctors have withheld the meds needed to treat it. Apparently, her budding relationship with Jesus is much too entertaining to let medications ruin it for everyone. Instead, they opt for one medication to control her aggressiveness.

A round of applause roars through the gathering as she pushes her hand in her panties and starts finger fucking herself while screaming OH GOD Fuck me harder Jesus.

2 Comments:

wastingawesome said...

the popcorn is essential. who doesn't bring snacks to a peep show anyway?
don't all women want JC to fuck them harder? not that they would need to tell him...he would just know to keep it coming.

brick said...

Not unlike most women I've had the great fourtune to have sex with, ie: oh,oh-my? ooh-my, oh jesus, Oh-Oh-OH ! JeeZuss OH-OH _H ! MY LORD, OH_OH_OH_OH_OOOOH_OOOHHH_OH_oh, UM UUUMMM-OH Jesus. And then they call you, baby? I'm not complaining, the worst I ever had was wonderful.

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com