December 31, 2009

mudpie

i'm on the road today so don't expect too much out of this phone uploaded post...

i saw a pre-oj era bronco on the road earlier. peeling paint job, huge tires, and a sticker across the back glass reading 'muddaholix'.

yes really.

right off the bat, the double d and the x bother me.was mudaholic simply not catchy enough that the extra d and crazy spelling are needed? then i start to wonder...what exactly is this person saying of themselves? "going muddin'" is a double entendre in these parts. this person could love the redneck sport of mud boggin' or really love anal sex. or perhaps both. they seem to go hand in hand around here.

a felt a little shame for having been born and bred a south georgia girl but then...


as i passed the guy, i became pretty thankful and gave him a smirky little nod. without people like this to laugh at, life around here might get pretty dull. thank you, mr. muddaholix. this is a bright spot in my day.

3 Comments:

wastingawesome said...

That's so wicked. I wish i could be that cool. I have a bunch of work buddies who want me to buy a kick ass Jeep and go muddin with'em. I guess they really really have no idea about me.

Double entendre? I love it. It's the newest addition to the vernacula!

JLStewart said...

It's not much better in East Georgia either. It reminds me of a time I was driving down the road and huge truck passes by and there's this little asian guy wearing a cowboy hat sitting in the cab. He looks at me, I look at him. He nods, so I nod back. Then he passes by and the back window in his truck reads "Git er done"

jenniy said...

i bet that asian guy had the boots to match

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com