February 7, 2010

fastlane. slowlane. obvious as fuck


this is a quick one.

if you are on a road, inside a vehicle, behind the wheel and enjoying some kind of early eighties phil collins thinks he's better than the rest of genesis shit on your fm tuned stock radio and you are cruising at a solid "slowest fucking driving speed in the world", well, i suggest you get the fuck out of the left most lane.

that's where i am. and i am moving in a straight line towards you. see that tiny speck in your rearview? yeah that was me 4 seconds ago and now my car is transferring rust to your car so...
get
the
fuk
out
of my
way
dick

Holy Jesus.

i know i'm not alone. sometimes i think i wanna try to put my foot up on the dash, but 1. my leg would bust through the windshield,2. my seat would get pushed way too far back, or,3. i would get stuck that way and attempt to free myself by driving faster. the paramedic would wonder just how a guy my size would have his leg wrapped around the back of his head once pulled from the wreckage...

so here is some not shitty music from Canada...you faggots.

Bison BC kicks some serious ass. i dunno what you need described, four dudes from western canada, ripping shit up across NA with the likes of Baroness and Kylesa to name just two. They fucking rule and they will see me in march.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about me. not really.

dear you,

i don't talk about my child or being a mom. i don't talk about my garden. i won't mention my craftiness (often) or how much i save each week with coupons. if you're looking for that sort of thing, you're in the wrong place.

instead, let's abandon the tethers of domestication for a moment and remember what it's like to laugh at vulgarity and the world at large.

xo,

j

talk amongst ourselves


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact Us Here

boobietasselsforbuddha
@yahoo.com